PostHeaderIcon Message from Boy Remo


As promised, I'm back, keeping in touch with you all. I am very pleased to know that you and UP Ibalon, are now getting together when possible. Indeed, watching your video clips bring a lot of memories back. Good seeing you - Eden, Zuyen, Joel and Mighty again. I am just perusing the videos so I have a feeling I will be seeing more familiar faces, a few more times a watch the video again. Did I say somebody gained some weight from what I remember 20 years ago ??? Just kidding !!!
Post my email address on the UP Ibalon page. I like to keep in touch with you all.
Please send those video clips to our friend Steve David. I know he is dying to hear from you all as well. I'm here in Saint Thomas, US VI on my vacation. So this is the only time I may be able to consistently reply to your emails on a timely manner.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Photo taken at Aguirangan Island during the latest visit of Boy, Oct. 20, 2007

Topics/Categories

Feedjit Live Blog Stats

Topics/Categories

Add to Technorati Favorites

Ateneo de Naga HS Batch 74

ABS-CBN News

GMA News.tv

Philippine Commentary

Inquirer Breaking News