PostHeaderIcon Sex with a horse brings a five-year sentence



On Wednesday, November 4, 2009, Rodell Vereen, a 50 year old man from Longs, South Carolina was sentenced to three years in prison in violation of a probation. He pleaded guilty of engaging in equine intercourse in 2007. He was first charged and convicted of buggery and trespassing at that time after a woman, a horse owner in Conway, SC found him in her barn at Lazy B. Stables on Thanksgiving day.

With a video tape to prove the crime, the woman caught Vereen having sexual intercourse with Sugar, a 21-year-old female horse. Expressing regrets, the man said:

"I'm sorry about what I've done,'' Vereen said. "I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself.''----http://wvgazette.com (11/04/09)

This time, for the second offense, according to the verdict, Vereen who works in a landscaping company will have to spend three years in jail and undergo probation for another two years. Registered as a sex offender of animals, he will be required to have psychiatric treatment. (Photo Credit: ridingmagazine.com) =0=

==============================================================

Blog Archive

Topics/Categories

Feedjit Live Blog Stats

Topics/Categories

Add to Technorati Favorites

Ateneo de Naga HS Batch 74

ABS-CBN News

GMA News.tv

Philippine Commentary

Inquirer Breaking News