PostHeaderIcon Looking into the eyes of Michelle Obama and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy



"Take back the beauty and wit you bestow upon me; leave me my own mediocrity of agreeableness and genius, but leave me also my sincerity, my constancy, and my plain dealing; 'tis all I have to recommend me to the esteem either of others or myself."---Lady Mary Wortley Montagu. English Aristocrat and Writer (1689 – 1762)

Many have been written about the beauty, kindness, and power of these two ladies---US First Lady Michelle Obama and France's First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. Both pensive and introspective, they are shown gracing the commemoration of the 65th anniversary of the D-Day military assault by World War II heroes in Normandy at Colleville-sur-Mer cemetery on June 6, 2009.

What might be in their minds? Look. If you could, try to decipher their thoughts.(Photo Credit: Reuters; Philippe Wojazer (France Politics Anniversary) =0=

============================================================

Blog Archive

Topics/Categories

Feedjit Live Blog Stats

Topics/Categories

Add to Technorati Favorites

Ateneo de Naga HS Batch 74

ABS-CBN News

GMA News.tv

Philippine Commentary

Inquirer Breaking News